Thursday, October 19, 2006

Babble babble bitch bitch

Know what sucks? When girls don't know how to not be condescending. This is so common that I'm starting to doubt myself and think that I'm the one who's doing something wrong. What do girls accomplish by being egotistic. I don't understand because every time I encounter a girl like this, she's 1) always unsightlty and 2) ALWAYS stupid. So if you ain't got the personality, the looks or the brains, honey you're not worth onther people even looking at, let alone listening to so go home and introduce your painkillers to Mr.Jack Daniels.


What do snobby girls have that they must feel proud of? Their looks? It isn't called beautiful when you only look good after layering an inch of make up on your face. Their boyfriends? It's not love when he's only into you because your legs spread all over town. Their personality? Wait, no... And I won't even get started on their smarts. That best be saved for another blog.

No comments: