Friday, November 10, 2006

Early birds



Know what sucks? When people talk on their phones too fucking loudly on the bus! When you're on a quiet bus, you shouldn't feel the need to compete with the noises around you...because there aren't any! Pricks. I especially resent the girls. I was on the bus once (at 7:15 in the morning) and heard this loud high-pitched voice over my music (OVER MY MUSIC!!), which I always play at full blast. I turned it down to see what the deal was and heard this girl talking on her phone to a friend of hers, but obnoxiously loud. What was even worse than the noice level of her speech, was the actual content of it. I caught on to something like this: "Yeah and so my mom, like, just came in my room and started, like, going through my shit on the computer...well yeah I left it opened cuz I didn't think she'd be such a fucking skank and like look through it ...and like she just started fucking interrogating me! And I told her 'Ma, stop being such a fucking bitch!' I swear, like, she's such a bitch I'm going to fucking lose it!" ...If I ever called my mom a bitch, I would not have enough mobility in my arms to hold up a phone to my ear so that I could tell my friend. And it weren't for the fact that it was still 7:15 and I only gain full energy at 10:00, I would have made been sure to drive her phone down her throat. Even now when I see her in the halls, I think about the opportunity I had to better the community, which I let slip away.
...
I think I seem to be focusing less "people" I hate rather than "things." I think I should've called this blog People Who Should Be Shot...




No comments: